Sunday, September 29, 2013

SURF AND YOGA!



OMG! This was so awesome! I'm so glad I signed up for this program
through SAS. The weather was kinda crappy in the morning so I thought it
was going to get cancelled... thank god it didn't! We took a bus to this
little beach resort about an hour away and it turned out to be a really
nice day out! I opted to surf first... the waves were pretty crazy. We
got a little lesson...wet suits and all... and then went right out into
the water. I got up a few times and it felt so good to be at the beach/
in the ocean. Then we did yoga inside while the other half of the group
surfed. Had a really good pineapple and cheese sandwich and sangria!
(Didn't compare to Lobster Trap though!). The owner gave me a t-shirt of
the resort. (Unik Lounge.. look it up!). It really was an awesome day...
we were there from about 10AM to 2PM. Wonderful first impression of
Portugal :) Had a really fun night out back in Lisbon too!

Spent the second day just exploring Lisbon a bit. I decided to travel on
the boat to Cadiz instead of over landing (save money/ relax). We're
getting into Cadiz bright and early tomorrow! I'm planning on spending
half the day exploring/ shopping and the other half posting up at the
beach! Weather is supposed to be a lot nicer than it has been the last
few days! The second day I'm doing a guided market tour/ tapas tasting.
It's going to be a lot of seafood so I'm excited! I had some cod in
Portugal... horrendous. So hopefully Spain seafood is better!

I'll post more pictures after Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment