Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hamburg and Berlin.. check!







Hi everyone! I'm at an internet cafe by the ship.. we're leaving Germany later on today! I loved it here! On the first day I went to a concentration camp outside the city a bit. It was an experience that is really hard to explain, but I'm glad I went! The rest of the day we explored a little bit... ate lots of bratwurst and drank some German beer. Had a really good dinner in Hafencity which is a part of Hamburg. We went out in the Red Light district at night which was... interesting to say the least, but wicked fun! Friday morning, me and a few girls took a three hour train ride into Berlin. Lot's of sightseeing (the pic above is the Berlin Dome) and exploring! We stayed over night there and came back to Hamburg in the afternoon yesterday. Took it easy last night because I got up at 6AM to go to this fish market. Here's some pics from that! Next time I post I'll be in either Belgium or France! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment